Shoe cabinet Comfort with 6 drawers for 24 pairs 105x160 White-concrete
Dimensions and Scope of Delivery:Shoe cupboard, 6 flaps (W/H/D) 104.8/159.5/31.6 cm. 2 softclose drawers. Suitable for at least 24 pairs of shoes.
Shoe cabinet Comfort with 6 drawers for 24 pairs 105x160 White mat / Concrete Grey
Spacious yet narrow: shoe cabinet with 6 drawers!
- 6 extra large drawers for shoes!
- 24 Schuhpaare!
- Suitable for pairs of shoes, at a minimum of size EUR 46 (shoe length 39.5 cm)!
- Especially narrow depth: Fits even in smaller hallways!
- Extremely flexible: Combine the equipment for your entrance area individually.
Extra large shoe flaps for at least 4 pairs each of size 46 shoes (shoe length 39.5 cm) in a cupboard that fits in narrow hallways:
A clever shoe storage, finally! The flaps are about 4 cm wider than in comparable products from other manufacturers. Nevertheless, the shoe cupboard with its narrow depth also fits into smaller hallways. The shoe tippers contain a two-part basket for at least 4 pairs of shoes each in size 46 (shoe length 39.5 cm).
Stable and extra large shoe baskets:
In each shoe flap is a high-quality robust metal basket in stainless steel look with two large compartments. Each of these two compartments can hold at least 2 pairs of size 46 shoes (shoe length 39.5 cm).
Large shoe cabinet combined with drawers:
In the soft-close drawer/s, you can conveniently store hats, gloves and scarves as well as all kinds of other utensils that need to be quickly ready to hand.
Softclose locking system:
With the convenient softclose system, the door(s) and drawer(s) close particularly gently.
Quality furniture - Made in Germany!
- Quality product from our own production!
- Very good value for money ratio - directly from the factory!
- High-quality materials & careful workmanship!
- Environmentally friendly production - almost carbon-neutral!
Production and materials:
High-quality furniture components and workmanship:
- Chic fronts: The outstanding quality feature of the surfaces visible at the front is the deep-drawn coating over the strongly flattened and rounded corners and edges (3D effect).
- Finishing carcass: Sides, top panel, back panel and base are coated with matt white melamine on the inside and outside, as are the inside surfaces of the doors and drawers.
- Material front & carcass 16mm MDF: Front/s, top panel as well as base consist of above-average stable 16mm MDF (medium density fibreboard). The back panel is a light and solid 5mm HDF (high-density fibreboard).
- Furniture feet: The matt-silver plastic feet are square-shaped (W/H/D) 5.5/2/5.5 cm. The neutral colour matches all interior designs.
0 of 0 reviews