Shoe cabinet XXXL Comfort for 48 pairs White-oak
Maße und Lieferumfang:Shoe cupboard XXXL with 12 flaps(W/H/D) 157.2/187/31.6 cm. Suitable for at least 48 pairs of shoes.
Shoe cabinet XXXL Comfort for 48 pairs 160x187 CM White mat / Light Oak
Spacious yet narrow: shoe cabinet with 12 drawers!
- 12 extra large drawers for shoes!
- 48 Schuhpaare!
- Suitable for pairs of shoes, at a minimum of size EUR 46 (shoe length 39.5 cm)!
- Especially narrow depth: Fits even in smaller hallways!
- Extremely flexible: Combine the equipment for your entrance area individually.
Extra large shoe flaps for at least 4 pairs each of size 46 shoes (shoe length 39.5 cm) in a cupboard that fits in narrow hallways:
A clever shoe storage at last! The flaps are about 4 cm wider than in comparable products from other manufacturers. Nevertheless, the shoe cabinet with its narrow depth also fits into smaller hallways. The shoe tippers contain a two-part basket for at least 4 pairs of shoes each in size 46 (shoe length 39.5 cm).
Sturdy and extra-large shoe baskets:
In each shoe flap is a high-quality robust metal basket in stainless steel look with two large compartments. Each of these two compartments can hold at least 2 pairs of size 46 shoes (shoe length 39.5 cm).
The knob handles give the furniture a classic touch. Matt silver shiny metal in stainless steel look: diameter radius 2.9 cm, height 2.8 cm.
Quality furniture - Made in Germany!
- Quality product from our own production!
- Very good value for money ratio - directly from the factory!
- High-quality materials & careful workmanship!
- Environmentally friendly production - almost carbon-neutral!
Production and materials:
High-quality furniture components and workmanship:
- Chic fronts: The outstanding quality feature of the surfaces visible at the front is the deep-drawn coating over the strongly flattened and rounded corners and edges (3D effect).
- Finishing carcass: Sides, top panel, back panel and base are coated with matt white melamine on the inside and outside, as are the inside surfaces of the doors and drawers.
- Material front & carcass 16mm MDF: Front/s, top panel as well as base consist of above-average stable 16mm MDF (medium density fibreboard). The back panel is a light and solid 5mm HDF (high-density fibreboard).
- Furniture feet: The matt-silver plastic feet are square-shaped (W/H/D) 5.5/2/5.5 cm. The neutral colour matches all interior designs.
Well packed and shipped: The goods are shipped disassembled. The assembly instructions are enclosed. If you would like to place several shoe cabinet directly next to each other, there is the option of connecting them together by means of screws through the side walls.
Wall installation with wall brackets: Due to safety reasons the cabinet must be fixed to the wall. The wall brackets are included.Please provide yourself with wall installation material that suits the conditions on your site, as the mounting material is not included.
0 of 0 reviews