|shopping cart||shipping costs|
|for orders up to 50 £||6,90 £|
|for orders up to 100 £||8,90 £|
|for orders up to 300 £||12,90 £|
|for orders up to 500 £||24,90 £|
|for orders up to 700 £||34,90 £|
|for orders up to 1000 £||39,90 £|
|for orders over 1000 £||49,90 £|
|for ordering Whirlpool or
(all other shipping costs are cancelled)
Note: All products are delivered within the United Kingdom mainland.
Shipping information for deliveries
In stock: Dispatch ex works 1-2 business days after receipt of payment.
Available in 10 days: Product is avalaible in 10 days after receipt of payment. Packaging and dispatch ex works require 1-2 business days extra.
Available from [date]: Packaging and dispatch ex works will be done 1-2 business days after the specified date of availability.
Information about the delivery procedure for your order:
- Payment by credit card or PayPal
- As soon as we have recieved your payment and all of your goods are in stock, our software will automatically transfer your order to our warehouse.
- Our warehouse staff will then pack your order and dispatch it.
- The goods will then be transferred to the shipping company, which will deliver the goods to your kerb on a pallet, which will remain with you and has to be disposed of by you. The shipping company will contact you by telephone in order to arrange an exact delivery date so that you have full control over your delivery schedule.
- We partially deliver your goods using DPD, which will deliver them without pallets and to your front door.
Please note that we generally only carry out complete deliveries.
This means that we deliver all of your ordered items together. The delivery date depends on the item with the longest delivery time.
Partial delivery with an additional delivery charge:
You are welcome to request the partial delivery of the immediately available products.
Important customer information regarding the dispatch process:
- We deliver on disposable pallets that remain with the customer and have to be disposed of by the customer.
- We deliver to the kerb, which means that the shipping company will not carry the ordered goods into your house.
- Please make sure that you have assistance on the day of delivery if necessary, as some of the boxes may not be able to be carried by one person.
When we have received confirmation of your payment we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 working day (subject to product availability) . Your order will then be collected by our partnered carrier service and should be with you in 5-8 working days after collection.
Exceptions: Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- 2.1 Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- 2.2 Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- 2.3 Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- 2.4 Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- 2.5 Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- 2.6 The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.