Please refer to the shipping costs information on the product detail pages of our online shops for the shipping costs, which are calculated depending on the total order value. The shipping costs are displayed separately in the order process. In order to be able to guarantee shipment, it must be ensured that the route to the desired delivery address is passable. Delivery is made to the kerbside.
Information about the delivery procedure for your order:
- Payment by credit card or PayPal
- As soon as we have recieved your payment and all of your goods are in stock, our software will automatically transfer your order to our warehouse.
- Our warehouse staff will then pack your order and dispatch it.
- The goods will then be transferred to the shipping company, which will deliver the goods to your kerb on a pallet, which will remain with you and has to be disposed of by you. The shipping company will contact you by telephone in order to arrange an exact delivery date so that you have full control over your delivery schedule.
- We partially deliver your goods using HERMES, which will deliver them without pallets and to your front door.
Please note that we generally only carry out complete deliveries.
This means that we deliver all of your ordered items together. The delivery date depends on the item with the longest delivery time.
Partial delivery with an additional delivery charge:
You are welcome to request the partial delivery of the immediately available products by telephone.
Important customer information regarding the dispatch process:
- We deliver on disposable pallets that remain with the customer and have to be disposed of by the customer.
- We deliver to the kerb, which means that the shipping company will not carry the ordered goods into your house.
- Please make sure that you have assistance on the day of delivery if necessary, as some of the boxes may not be able to be carried by one person.
When we have received confirmation of your payment we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 working day (subject to product availability) . Your order will then be collected by our partnered carrier service and should be with you in 3-5 working days after collection.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- 2.1 Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- 2.2 Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- 2.3 Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- 2.4 Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- 2.5 Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- 2.6 The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us
Emotion Warenhandels GmnbH
Bordeaux Str. 3
+44 (0)20 34 99 50 19
of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
- (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
Most products available from Emotion-24 Limited are supplied with a 6 month manufacturer's warranty, however some manufacturers and products offer extended warranties and this will be indicated on the product details page.
Delivery Charges & Options - All delivery charges and options are listed on the 'Shipping' section of the website all prices are inclusive of VAT. Orders containing multiple items, only one shipping fee will be levied based on the total weight of the items. Deliveries are usually made by HERMES, Hermes or BHS. We are unable to give instructions to the delivery staff with regards to leaving items elsewhere such as with neighbours, or in sheds. Any such instructions entered on your order form will unfortunately not be possible.
You are responsible for your order once the package arrives at the supplied delivery address. Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to you at the time we deliver to your agreed delivery address. You the "Purchaser" must sign for the goods and verify their condition before installation. We are not responsible for goods received and unpacked by anyone other than the "purchaser". Please ensure the purchaser is present to check and sign for the goods at the supplied delivery address.
If any goods are received and are faulty or damaged you must notify us within 24 hours of receiving them (via email or telephone) quoting your order reference. We recommend all items are inspected to check that they are as ordered and undamaged as soon as possible after delivery. Please open each box and check that everything is as ordered and appears in good condition. We will replace Goods free of charge that have been incorrectly supplied or damaged in transit. Please notify us either via telephone or email and we will arrange for a replacement item to be delivered and the damaged item to be collected.
All damaged Goods, wherever possible, should be returned in their original packaging. For international buyers we cannot be responsible for any postage cost if the item is found to be faulty or damaged.
We cannot be held responsible for goods that do not arrive with the customer due to errors made by you (the customer) when entering address details. Please ensure that you check all your details before confirming your order.
If you fail to take delivery of the Goods on the date agreed for delivery, then we reserve the right to charge you should there be the subsequent delivery charges.
We advises you not to book your installers or engage in any preparatory work until full receipt and inspection of your goods.
We will not liable for any plumbers costs, consequential loss or compensation in any way.
Out of stock items are always listed with an ESTIMATED timescale, these dates are estimates from our suppliers, the dates can change and we will endeavour to keep you informed during the process. We will confirm when an item is physically in stock either via email or telephone and then action can be made for your chosen delivery method.
If goods are ordered over the weekend or on a bank holiday the order date is taken as the next available working day for delivery purposes.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.emotion-24.co.uk
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Our terms have been provided and approved by legal advice and documents resource LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. Site Access
1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible if you have registered.]
2. USE OF WEBSITE
2.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
2.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
3.2 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
4.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
4.3 [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.]
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
5.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
5.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
(c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
5.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
6.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
6.2 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
7.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
7.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. OUR DETAILS
Emotion Warenhandels GmbH
Bordeaux Straße 3
End of the Cancellation Policy
Responsible Body for Data Protection law:
Emotion Warenhandels GmbH
Bordeaux Str. 3
+44 (0)20 34 99 50 19
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files containing a unique identifier, which are stored on your computer or mobile device so that your device can be recognised when you are using a particular website or mobile app. They can be used only for the duration of your visit or they can be used to measure how you interact with services and content over time. Cookies help to provide important features and functionality on our Websites, and to improve your customer experience.
When you consent to Cookies on our Website, these may be used to do the following:
Improve the way our websites work
- Cookies allow us to personalise your experience and allow you to use many features in our shop
- With cookies we can remember the contents of your shopping basket and your preferences when you return to our website
Improve the performance of our websites
- Cookies help us to understand how our websites are being used by providing statistics about each page visited by our customers
These Cookies collect data that is mostly aggregated and anonymous.
Deliver online advertising
This includes advertisements on Social Media Platforms and the Websites of other organisations.
These Cookies may collect information about your your IP address, the website you arrived from and information about your purchase history or the content of your shopping basket. This means that you may see our adverts on our Websites and on other organisations’ websites.
Analyse the effectiveness of our online advertisements
- Cookies can tell us if you have seen a specific advert, and how long it has been since you have seen it. This information allows us to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns and control the number of times you are shown an advert.
Third parties operating on our Websites
The below list includes all companies whose cookies we use on our Websites.
Measurement, Analytics and Advertisement
Measurement, Analytics and Advertisement
Measurement, Analytics and Advertisement
Measurement, Analytics and Advertisement
Immediate Callback Service
Personalization, Measurement and Analytics
Your Choices when it comes to cookies
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies through your browser’s help function. If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Websites. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of our products and services that require you to sign in.
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
• art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
Contact details of the data protection officer:
If goods or a service are ordered over the Internet, Emotion saves the text of the contract and also sends it to the customer via e-mail on request alongside the present terms and conditions.
For the purpose and duration of the delivery of the goods, Emotion passes on the customer's personal details that are required for the delivery to the assigned carrier. Personal details are not passed on to any other third parties.
In order to prevent misuse of our offer, we keep a record of your IP address with every order whilst maintaining your privacy.
For analysis purposes, we use the systems etracker and Piwik. All details are treated confidentially and exclusively used anonymously for statistical evaluations.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website to analyse how users use it. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its server in the USA.
This website uses an anonymisation function for IP addresses so that they are only saved and processed by Google in short form. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties insofar as it is required to do so by law or if such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will never associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.